We provide a psychiatric evaluation done by a psychiatric provider to determine whether you have mental illness and to establish a diagnosis that can include depression, schizophrenia, anxiety, bipolar disorder, and addiction and create the best course of treatment.
We will gather information on the present symptoms and concerns about your health and illness. Aside from this, we aim to:
- Involve the patient in making decisions about their initial treatment plan
- Rule out other physical conditions that might be causing the symptoms
- Identify long-term problems that might arise in the future
- Make changes in the treatment plan
- Confirm the diagnosis of a mental disorder
The duration of a psychiatric evaluation varies from one person to another and can last for 60 to 90 minutes.
Get in Touch
Let us know if you have questions regarding our services. Contact us here and our staff will reach out to you as soon as possible.